Thursday, September 30, 2010

old memories.

Most of my friends just think I like All time Low... WHICH I OBVIOUSLY DO. But, do you want to know the band I was obsessed with before I was in love with All time Low? (IF you wanna see my whole description about my All time Low rants check out my first blog) This band down below, may be broken up but they are still amazing in every way.


Metro Station: Basically, I've been following Metro Station for about four years now, really ever since they started. Recently, maybe a year ago...? They broke up, sadly and tragically I had to move onto a different band because obviously they wouldn't be making any more music together. I was most deff. Metro Station obsessed, (Still am) but All time Low really made up for what I lost of Metro Station. They have amazing music, and if they still were together... dang, they probably would of made even more amazing music. The old band members names are Mason Musso, Trace Cyrus, Anthony (ANT) Improgo, and Blake Healy.

RIGHT: Anthony (ANT) Next: Mason, then Blake then lastly Trace. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment